- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil with its moisturizing qualities is ideal for dry skin. Rich in vitamin E, A, B1, B2 and B6, it effectively balances the moisture in dry and irritated skin. It is easily absorbed hence does not leave the skin sticky and oily or block the pores. Massaging with Sweet Almond oil promotes blood circulation which effectively prevents stretch marks.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride: Exceptional low-viscosity emollient and lubricant leaving a soft and non-greasy feel, improves spreading during massage.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Known as the “Gold of Desert”, Jojoba oil has many uses specially when combined with other essential oils to make it more beneficial. Jojoba oil has high amount of ceramides which cover skin cells and are responsible for regulation of their hydration. It gets quickly absorbed into the skin and does not leave behind any oil residue, this helps in creating a powerful barrier against moisture loss.
- Sunflower Oil: Sunflower oil is a natural and healthy way of maintaining a great skin, thanks to its calming and emollient (moisturizing) properties, sunflower oil helps the skin retain its moisture. Sunflower oil is also rich in vitamins A, C and D, healthy carotenoids and waxes which form a protective barrier on the skin.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant, helps protect the skin from free radical damage.