- Dead Sea Water: With its high minerals concentration, Dead Sea water is considered source of beneficial health and beauty treatments. Minerals work together to improve the metabolic processes and ensure normal functions of the skin to retain its glowing, healthy appearance and skin’s natural pH.
- Shea Butter: Powerful moisturizer, nourishes and forms a protective film on the surface of the skin. Protects the skin from drying out and maintains the skin elasticity.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Known as the “Gold of Desert”, Jojoba oil gained importance because of its moisturizing and emollient properties. Jojoba oil has high amount of ceramides which cover skin cells and are responsible for regulation of their hydration. It softens dry and pesky patches and restores the skin to its healthy condition.
- Chamomile Flower Extract: Soothing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant to increase cellular hydration and strengthen skin elasticity.
- Pro-vitamin B5: Also called Panthenol, within the skin it is quickly metabolized to vitamin B5. Acts as a skin moisturizer to keep skin soft, smooth and healthy.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Contains many vitamins and minerals. Has moisturizing, soothing and repairing properties.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant, helps protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Allantoin: Natural anti-irritant and skin protectant. Improves skin regeneration, soothes irritated skin, reduces redness as well as flaking.
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliant and anti-bacterial properties.
- Triclosan: Fights bad odor