- Dead Sea Salts: Dead Sea Salts contain 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals naturally occur in our bodies but must be replenished, as they are lost throughout the day. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our bodies.
- Glycerin: Effective humectant and moisturizer attracting water to the intercellular space of the skin, protects the lipids of skin cells.
- Olive Oil: Unrefined olive oil is full of inflammation-inhibiting antioxidants, which means it will help relieve skin conditions. But among those antioxidants is one called squalene, an antioxidant known for its skin health benefits as well as its cancer-fighting properties. The antioxidants in olive oil help repair skin damage, soothe and relieve chapped, itchy and cracked skin and help rebuild the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent further moisture loss from occurring.
- Sulfur: It is especially effective at drying up excess oil and exfoliating dead surface skin cells, plus it has antibacterial properties that help kill topical bacteria and prevent it from spreading, helping to clear up acne.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant, helps protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliant and anti-bacterial properties.
There are no reviews yet.